Thursday, January 13, 2011

BloodBowl month you say...? Some Plague Marines instead.

Well, I'm waiting on a Troll to arrive in the mail, and BB is on a back burner. Played a couple of games so far and it has been a blast. I have a conversion of an Ulfwerener coming along that I'm quite pleased with.

I recently embarked on a side project *groan* to finish a Plague Marine squad for my small Chaos warband. Just a few models: 10-man Chaos Marine squad, 5 Plaguebearers, and a few characters. I put these guys together (which is something I've been thinking about for a long time).





















And a pic to show just how much green stuff went into building this last guy:




So I'm pretty happy with results. I only have two more to go (the "special" weapon guy and a squad leader) then I'm dropping this to finish my BloodBowl team because next month is *drumroll* Colonial month!

2 comments: