Sunday, January 30, 2011

Plague Marine/BloodBowl wrap-up

Well, that's January over and done with. What a start to the year. I started a new job this week and it's been something really different for me: student support/admin, computer-y type click-copy-click-paste kind of work. But, the more productive I am during the day, the more happy students there are out there. And, for now, that's enough to keep me going. Oh yes, and the pay.

So, onto more interesting things. Something I actually completed: the Plague Marine squad. I have here a leader for the unit equipped with a power fist (don't leave your homeworld without it!) and combi-bolter, and a guy who is pretty animated for a bloated, rotting suit of power armour.

On to the pics!



So, pretty awful photos to be honest. As I said, they're going back into storage and I'm cracking into a couple of new projects.

Oh! I almost forgot BloodBowl. Well, I didn;t paint them like I had planned to, but they're undercoated - it's a step in the right direction. My Ulfwerener is mostly converted and I have the bits and pieces to build a Troll. But that's for another time.

So, what's next? I've been going on about Colonial month for a while now, but I've been distracted by greener pastures. However, I'm going to be building a Steamer in anticipation to some deepest, dark African adventures.

By the way, check out this new blog I'm making with my partner in crime Romina aka Painting Princess. Here it is: http://battle-of-frogonia.blogspot.com/

I hope everyone out there has had a more productive month than me!

'Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment